Saturday, July 16, 2011

Big changes since my last post

January 2010, sadly said good bye to Hyatt.  After 26 years, all good things must come to a end.
A new chapter had begun.
I started my Radio Career with Eagle 98.1 in Albuquerque and Eagle 98.7 in Belen.  Plus on-line at www.eagle98.com.  I am on the air from 9AM-Noon Mountain Time.  On-Line at Link-Listen On-Line via iTunes or Winamp.
I also work at Chick Fil A Cottwonwood Corners.
I continue to attend Soul Rio Church.  Missed recent weeks as I was a victim of car theft.  Should get the car running this week so I can get around.  More importantly, attend Church.
I am also a volunteer for United States Youth Futsal and United States Adult Futsal.  Formerly known as Super F League.
I plan to start blogging again so stay tuned.,

No comments: